All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience."

— Henry Miller, Author

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FOOD!

This post is actually for one Michael "kick rocks" Anderson. He scoffed the last time I bitched about how much time I spent in the kitchen prepping my food for the week. Today I decided to document this massive task as Michael, an eternal pessimist and pathological liar, doubts nearly everything that everyone says as his means of deflection. So Mike, with a loving snarl please kick rocks. I'll be eating like a king this week as you post about eating pizza rolls and  frosted flakes.

I didn't EXACTLY do this for that sole purpose. I'm submitting some recipes for the CSF cookbook and need pics to go along with.

This is my SLAMMIN egg white fritatta ingredients



 

FINISHED PRODUCT


Yes, that is cheese. I swear it's 2% though...



Mango Salsa- goes good with fish



Turkey balls


Bowl-O-Berries, to be divided into as many servings as possible.

Sweet Potatoes. Baked with vanilla, cinnamon, and 2 packets of Truvia.





Finally done. All I have to do is shell my boiled eggs and bag them, then it's off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment