All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience."

— Henry Miller, Author

Monday, June 20, 2011

Accountability Anyone?

I'm trying to come up with new and inventive ways to stay accountable over the next 15 weeks. I've been taking pics of food and all that jazz, but that's just the same ol thing that everyone else does. What to do?!?!!? I've failed in the past at daily posts, I have a Bodybuilding.com profile that I NEVER use which would be great if I ever did..... Perhaps I will revisit it and leave links all over the place so that I don't forget?!?!?! It's really a great tool to keep up with stats and numbers and pics and all of the measuring tools to keep me...... ACCOUNTABLE....

I think I just talked myself through that one.

Anyway, I began posting a blog a couple of weeks ago about some of the changes that have occurred over the past few months. It's been quite a while since I've posted. SO long that even I am shocked. No bueno.... Well I moved from Boston to Tampa Florida... And not a moment toooooo late? Yes that's right. I should have been down here BEFORE I went psycho killer crazy with Patron and 2am post-bar fast food runs as my number one and two victims. Now instead of enjoying the summer of perpetual Florida sunshine pool and beach-side in any one of my 8 or 9 bikinis (that absolutely no way under the sun fit me), I'll get to spend the summer sweating my ass off in t-shirts and yoga pants busting my ass just to get back to where I was 6 months ago..... THEN I can begin to measure my "progress".

Don't get me wrong, I will certainly be measuring from here on out, but I won't consider it real progress until I surpass where I've reached before. I feel like Janet Jackson. I cant' get on board with this yo-yo shit. No sir.

Aside from physically feeling like a cow, emotionally, I'm amazing. I've got a new (old) beaux by my side who is probably the single most amazing man that I've ever met in my life. "Why?" you ask? Well because he is the carnation of myself, but with a y chromosome. Yes, that's right. Another Jennifer exists in the world. I used to always say that I expect to be single for the rest of my life. This is because of how much I LOVE myself. That's right, in all of my fucked up and psychotic glory, there's no one that I'd rather spend forever with then myself.... And I found it in another person. AWWWW

Enough of that.

Onward to preparing my BB blog. Will be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment