All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience."

— Henry Miller, Author

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lifting Playlist

First one is my Lifting playlist in alphabetical order by artist just to make it easy, however it will be played on shuffle.



Beastie Boys - "So Whatcha Want"


Bjork -"Army of Me" (Graham Massy remix)
           "Enjoy" (Outcast remix)


Ciara - "oh"


DJ KAhled "All I do is Win"
                  "We Takin Over"


Fabulous- "My Time"


Juno Reactor- "Masters of the Universe"
                      "High Energy Protons" (Orion Mix)
                      "Conga Fury"


Lady Gaga- "Telephone"


Lil Wayne- "Prom Queen"
                  "A Milli"


Meg Lee chin (of Pigface) "Scarecrow"


Nicki Minaj "Massive Attack"


NIN  - "Deep"


Orgy- "Stitches"


Primus- "My Name is Mudd"


Rich Boy - "Drop"


Slipknot- "The Virus of Life"


T.I. "Whats up, Whats Happenin"


Trina- "That's my Attitude"

Usher (feat Nicki Minaj) "Lil Freak"


Vnv Nation - "Fearless"


Wale- "Pretty Girls"


Young Jeezy- "Go GEtta"
                     "Who Dat"
                     "Put On"

No comments:

Post a Comment