All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience."

— Henry Miller, Author

Sunday, April 11, 2010

oh hey! 10 weeks?

I don't even know anymore; but I know that I'm somewhere between here and there.

Weeks ago I declared that I was 10 weeks out which OBVIOUSLY is not true.

After returning from Haiti I really had to re-evaluate my goals and my competition date had to change. It seems that I had bitten off more than I could chew.

Now I've found myself in some place between being rip roaring and ready to go, and afraid that I won't be prepared because I've been set back; and subsequently altered my course.

I'm okay with an alteration. I have reset myself and collected my day to day plans from THIS moment on, and it is from here that I press on.

10 weeks out.

\

1 comment:

  1. Hey babes! Keep your head up, it will come! I'm trying to keep mine up myself and follow your lead! What show are you planning for? Keep me abreast 'cause I want to be there for you! I'm planning on coming up for the Jay Cutler; will you be there?

    Love ya,
    Ty

    ReplyDelete